Guy wire anchor rod feature:
1. Breaking Load test: 62kn for 1 min
2. Hot-dip galvanized strictly according to ASTM-123
3. Uniform and reasonable packing
4. Size Accuracy 0.1mm.
5. Direct From Factory, Save 30%–50% Cost
The guy wire anchor rod with square nut is manufactured in hot-dip galvanized steel. The raw material steel is selected according to AISI-SAE 1018 or 1020. The carbon is not lower than 0.13% according to ASTM A36M. Zinc coating of 80 um, according to ASTM A-153. The head of the guy wire anchor rod will be forged in one single piece with a single eye, twin-eye, or trip eye as attached drawings.The other side rod is with 8cm to 10cm thread length according to UNC. The UNC required 10thread per inch.
The heavy-duty square nut which assembled on the guy wire anchor rod is of galvanized steel with a minimum coating of 53 um, according to class C of ASTM A153. The square nut thread is made before galvanization.
According to the different shapes, there is another type called Y clevis. It’s because the structure is like letter “Y”. On the one hand of the ball clevis is a ball head. On the other hand, there is a steel pin or hex bolt going through the two holes of the ball clevis. So that, there is space for the U clevis to connect the ball clevis.
1. 2-Bundle Overhead Line Stringing Equipment
2. Main pump and motor: German Rexroth
3. Hydraulic Puller Tensioner
4. Max pull: 2x70kN
5. Diesel: Cummins 129kw(173hp)
6. Speed Reducer: German Rexroth
7. Bull-wheel diameter: 1700mm
8. Max rope diameter: 24mm
9. Max reel size: 1700mm
- Electrostatic spraying technology adopted
- Suitable for installation of FC square, SC, DLC (SC type) adaptors
- Reliable fiber optic protection, flexible frame fixing and grounding devices
- Proper patching management