Slidable Optic Terminal Box
The Optic Terminal Box (OTBR) is mainly used for connecting the indoor optical cables. A complete OTBR unit will be with adapter, pigtail and accessories like splice protection sleeve, nylon tie, tube and screw. It can be Rack Mount, and facilitates the test and refit of the lines.
● 19 inches; 1U to 4U standard installation
● Capacity: 1-72fibers
● Connector & adaptor types: FC, SC, LC, ST
● Polish of connector: SM Ultra polish
● Connector insertion loss <0.15dB
● Connector discrete reflectance: 55dB
● Pigtail qty: 12pcs/1.5m
● Number of puttings to Adapter: ≥200times
● Operation temperature: -10 ~ 70℃
● Material of the metal box: Steel plates
There are no reviews yet.