Optic Fiber Identifier with VFL
Optical Fiber Identifier is an important tool for optical maintenance, which is used for nondestructive fiber identification work, can be detect in any location of both SM and MM fiber. Meanwhile it also has Visual Fault Locator module with fault location function. It is the ideal instrument for online test.
- Indicate the signal directions and power in fiber
- Indicate the signal presence or absence(Live or dark fiber)
- Efficiently identifies the traffic direction and frequency tone (270Hz, 1KHz, 2KHz) with audible warning
- Displays the relative core power
- Don’t need to replace adaptor
- Lower power indication
- Build in VFL function
There are no reviews yet.