Telephone Enquiry: +254-724 065 904
—The use of temperature is -20 ° C ~ 50 °C
—Factory pre-set, no need to adjust this stripper again to prevent fiber scratch; cutting blade precision positioning, quenching and tempering treatment, anti-rust primer.
—if not use, set the blade lock in the closed state
Fiber Optic Carbide cleaver
pen type Carbide cleaver with non-reversible tip
blades made of diamond grade tungsten steel from Germany imports
provides for a wider cutting surface –4mm
safety caps protect blades when not in use
This Carbide cleaver is used primarily for removing optical fiber tips protruding from fiber optic connectors,prior to polishing the connector’s endface.
– Buffer Tube Stripper with adjustable blades can be set for any depth to help assure nick-free jacket entry
– Use for simplex fiber and a variety of fiber optic cable up to 1/8 inch diameter
– Loose tube fiber demands a precision tool capable of cutting different buffer tube diameter without nikcing the enclosed fiber
1.Lightweight shears ideal for cutting KEVLAR strength members found in fiber optic cable construction.
2.Ergonomic molded handles provide comfort for both right and left handed users.
3.One micro-serrated blade reduces slippage for more positive cutting action.
4.Blades made from high carbon molybdenum,and vanadium steel for long life.
5.KC-1 availble with nylon pouch with belt loop.
6.Length:140mm, weight: 70g
· Economy pen-type ruby fiber scribe
· Provides for a wider cutting surface- 6mm
· safety caps protect blades when not in use
· This scribe tools is used primarily for removing optical fiber tips protruding from fiber optic connectors,prior to polishing the connector’s endface
Fiber Aligner is a precise V-slot fiber aligner. It is used to loss in OTDR testing and the temporary interface between fibers. It has a light source and power meter-based loss measurement and bare fiber reel testing for confirming transmission capability